Categories

891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930

Local Artist Josh Keating

Best of Both Worlds Az’s Stephanie and Kristy: by local artist Josh Keating

Josh Keating is a local Arizona artist that has been drawing since he could pick up a pencil to draw. He’s been professionally drawing caricatures for parties and events since 2003 and is still going strong today. He is currently featured in North Scottsdale Times as the artist of the month on page 35. He has three of his Napa Valley murals in the new wine bar at Fry’s Food on the corner of Shea and Tatum blvd. If you want to book Josh Keating to draw caricatures for your next party or event you can contact him at www.personalcartoonist.com or call him at 602.510.3689. Josh can also paint custom murals for your business, office, and childrens’ room.

custom mural

Thank you for visiting Best of Both Worlds AZ
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and on our blog site.
www.bestofbothworldsaz.com

1:36 pm - Posted by Stephanie

9 Responses to “Local Artist Josh Keating”

1. James says:

looks beautiful! nice to know there’s strong local talent!

2. Chris says:

Josh’s murals are great! …adds a very sophisticated touch to the wine bar. His caricatures are hilarious!

3. Tony says:

Josh has great work and everybody should check it out

4. Patrick says:

Amazing stuff right here. Keep it up Josh. Ill always remember that tag of JT you sent to me. lol thumbs up bro!

5. I have had the privileged of knowing Josh for a few months now, and i am the proud owner of some of his caricatures. He is a brilliantly talented artist that is making massive head way in his career,and i personally cant wait to see what he comes up with next.

6. Robert says:

I’ve known Josh for over a decade. He’s one of the most talented artists I know and his work continues to impress over the years. I wish him only the best success in the future!

7. I like the boobs the best. haha. On a serious note. He did a good job. Next time you come into get your hair done please remind me to tell you the story of the drawing Mike and I got done from the “artist” in Rocky Point!!! Its so funny

8. jeannie says:

I’m very impressed with his tremendous ability that reveals itself through an incredible talent that shows up in all of Josh’s art in any media that he uses. Glad I’ve been one of the proud owner of some of his work. Keep it going strong. We love you & your awesome art!