Posts Tagged ‘scottsdale fashionista’
Scottsdale Fashionista recently shared with me that Neiman Marcus will be hosting a Spring Trends Event.
Neiman Marcus will be hosting what promises to be an exciting event celebrating the worldʼs top designers and local scene-makers, from clothing to cosmetics, Neiman Marcus will show you how to look your best! Fashion Rules showcases the hottest trends straight from the runway. The evening will have something for everyone. Although the event is informal, judges will be looking for guests wearing the top Spring Trends and winners will receive a Swag Bag filled with Neiman Marcus goodies.
Neiman Marcus: Fashion Rules
Thursday, March 3
Be sure to dress in one of the following Spring Trends:
White done right
The color Coral
Wide Leg Pants
Latest accessories – Flat sandals, Long necklaces, Cross-body bags
Local celebrity style panel: Diane Aiello/Arizona Foothills, Gennifer McKissack from ModernDarlings.com, Kate Birchler and Cindy Threadgill/Scottsdale Fashion Square, Carlyn Mumm/ Desert Living Today, Karen McKnight from ScottsdaleFashionista.com, and Terri Camberlango/The Agency.
Something for everyone:
-Taste whatʼs new in barbeque from Pork on a Fork and Bryanʼs Black Mountain Barbeque
- Preview upcoming Phoenix Art Museum exhibitions, presented by Arizona Costume Institute
- Gentlemen—donʼt miss what Big Brothers Big Sisters has to offer
- Ice cream provided by Desert Living Today/Scoop Factory
- See what The MIM (Musical Instrument Museum) has to offer “An Evening at the Opera” compliments of The Arizona Opera
- Sweet treats provided by ZʼTejas
- Play “Pass The Pigs” with EATERAZ for a chance to win Arizona BBQ Festival tickets
- Enjoy a luxury experience compliments of Jet Set Magazine
- Live music and refreshments throughout the night
- Special Events Donald Huber Personal Appearance in Precious Jewels
- Kara Ross Trunk Show in Designer Jewelry
- Manolo Blahnik Exotics Trunk Show in Ladies Shoes
- The Beauty Event in Cosmetics
- The Etro Event in Designer Sportswear
Follow Scottsdale Fashionista for additional information.
If you love fashion, beauty and shopping, then you need to visit Scottsdale Fashionista. This site keeps you up on everything fashion, paying special attention to local designers and boutiques. There is also plenty of celebrity fashions to view, including celebrity fashion mistakes.
I am a firm believer that beautiful skin, hair and makeup complements any ensemble. The Scottsdale Fashionista has not forgotten the relationship between fashion and beauty, with a fabulous section dedicated to the fountain of youth.