Posts Tagged ‘serum’
I have recently fallen in love with Skin Ceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel. I love the way it gives the skin an instant healthy glow, some people even notice a plumping effect.
Enriched with vitamin B5, known to help with tissue repair, Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger.
This moisture-enhancing gel contains hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to bind moisture to the skin. Hydrating B5 Gel is recommended for use with vitamin C treatments and will help maximize the benefits of your daily moisturizer.
– Contains vitamin B5 to help with tissue repair and replenish nutrients
– Binds moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant
– Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth
– Maximizes the benefits of a daily moisturizer
– Recommended for use with vitamin C treatments
– Ideal for all skin types
You can get Hydrating B5 Gel and other Skin Ceuticals products at Paradise Valley Skin Klinic.
Shapiro Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Paradise Valley Skin Klinic.
5410 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste F-100
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Reduce the Risk of Complications From Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial Treatments
- What Treatments Can An Esthetician and Aesthetic Laser Technician Do?
- RF Micro-Needling: New Treatment Option For Acne, Acne Scars and Signs of Aging
- Best Makeup Options, After Cosmetic Procedures and Skin Treatments