Posts Tagged ‘Organic’
Soft, beautiful and oh-so-kissable lips are yours with jane iredales lip exfoliator/plumper duo. Organic brown sugar gently removes dull, dry skin. With no chemical preservatives or synthetic dyes to worry about, eat the sugar crystals right off your lips! Then, apply the tinted lip plumper with shea butter and peptides that moisten and plump.
• Peptides have been shown to increase hydration and stimulate collagen synthesis
• A simple sweep will give your lips a natural, glowing pink tint while plumping and diminishing lines to reduce feathering
• You can actually feel this plumper working when the cool mint and ginger ingredients start doing their job!
• To condition dry, chapped lips, sweep the organic brown sugar exfoliator across lips to gently lift away dead cells. Then, apply the lip plumper.
Ingredients: Turbinado Sugar, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Ingredients: Triisostearyl Citrate, Avocado Oil, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Flavor, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides.
You can find this and other jane iredale products at Paradise Valley Skin Klinic.
Jane Iredale Is The Skin Care Makeup
Jane Iredale mineral makeup is recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and estheticians.
Benefits of Jane Iredale Mineral Foundation
– Can be used after cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels and laser treatments.
– Has a natural SPF 20 ( UVA/ UVB physical block), that is non-irritating and can be used after procedures when
other sunscreens may cause irritation or are not recommended.
– Water resistant, won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
– Anti-inflammatory and Anti-microbial, making it ideal for acne, rosacea, and post procedure skin.
– No Talc, most powder is 50% – 80% talc. Talc is a cheep filler that will exaggerate peeling or further dry skin after cosmetic procedures.
– No oils, chemical, fillers, preservatives or FD&C dyes
– Natural & Organic : Paraben-free, PETA, 100% Natural
Why Jane Iredale
Jane Iredale brand of minerals is highly pigmented and are micro-pulverized. Other mineral make-up brands are milled on average of 3x, compared to Jane Iredale minerals that are micro-pulverized 11x and then sifted thru a silk screen. This allows for more coverage while using less product, as well as eliminating the need to buff or “work in” minerals. Jane Iredale also has a huge selection of color choices, including global shades for ethnic skin.
Pure Mineral Makeup vs. Mineral Based
The growing popularity of mineral makeup, encouraged a second generation of mineral based cosmetics, however, drugstore and discount mineral makeup products usually aren’t “pure” minerals. Simply adding minerals to a cosmetic does not create the same benefit of a true mineral makeup. The top two ingredients should be Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, as they are the basis for a great mineral makeup. Mineral “based” cosmetics may also contain ingredients such as talc or preservatives, that are contraindicated to some cosmetic procedures.
UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection
A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one
Very water-resistant and highly pigmented
Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage
Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger
May be applied wet or dry to complement any look
Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
A hand-tied goat hair brush for Jane Iredale PurePressed Base.
Ultra-soft and high-quality
Applies PurePressed Base with flawless ease
Hand-tied goat hairs pick up the perfect amount of product and distribute it simply and evenly
Provides exceptional coverage of any distraction including redness and brown spots
Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea
UVA/UVB SPF 20 gives broad-spectrum sun protection
Very water-resistant formula
A sponge with a nap that glides across the skin. Applies and blends minerals.
Washable and will last forever
Use to take off any excess minerals or to add more minerals where needed for camouflage
When using minerals wet, use flocked sponge and D20 spray.
D2O™ Hydration Spray
This facial spritz resists evaporation and helps to hydrate and plump the cells. Also containing ingredients that calm the skin and fight free radicals, D2O is a must for post-laser or after any kind of peel! Some makeup artists believe that D2O is the quintessential last step in applying our makeup. It sets the minerals in seconds.
Celebrities that use Jane Iredale include:
Diane Deborah Messing
Lee Ann Womack
Exclusive Mineral Makeup for the Screen Actors Guild Awards Presenters Only.
Exclusive Makeup for “As The World Turns” cast.
Exclusive Mineral Makeup for “Organic Odyssey 2003.”
Mineral makeup always looks better when you use the proper tools and technique.
Paradise Valley Skin Klinic carries Jane Iredale Products. Call and schedule an appointment, to be color matched for Jane Iredale mineral foundation.
You can follow Paradise Valley Skin Klinic on facebook.